- Advertisement No.: 32/2019-20
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (GPSC AE)
- No. of posts: 350
- Vacancy release date: 15/10/2019
Gujrat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released a notification for the post of Assistant Engineer having a total of 350 posts.
In this article, we will discuss GPSC AE previous year exam paper, exam pattern and best book to follow for securing a higher rank in the exam. You can download various study materials, GPSC handwritten notes and eBooks from the given links below.
Gujrat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Advt. No. 32/2019-20
Assistant Engineer 2019
- For Gen: ₹100/-
- For OBC/EWS/SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman: ₹0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Application Opening Date: 15/10/2019
- Application Closing Date: 04/11/2019
- Preliminary Exam (Objective) Date: 02/02/2020
- Preliminary Exam Result Month: April 2020
- Interview Month: July 2020
- The final result within 10 working days of completion of interviews.
Age Limit Criteria
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per rule
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Computer Knowledge is required.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||350|
GPSC AE Exam Pattern
|Exam||Questions Type||Part||Subjects||Mode of Exam||Total No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Written Exam||MCQ Type||A||General Intelligence||Gujarati||100||100||3 Hours|
GPSC AE Previous Year Question Papers
|GPSC AE Question Paper and Key 2015 (General Ability)||Download|
|GPSC AE Pre Exam Question Paper (General Ability & Civil Engineering)||Download|
GPSC AE Best Books to Follow
|GPSC PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER BOOK||Download||Buy Now|
|Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type (2018-19 Session) by R. S. Khurmi||Download||Buy Now|
GPSC Assistant Engineer 350 posts for Civil Engineering [Apply Online]